Here is what the bundle includes:
- Versa Mat – This 13x13 mat has a self healing side for cutting on with a grid for lining up paper pieces on your artwork, including dimensions outside the 12x12 space for perfect layouts everytime! The back side is black foam perfect as a base for stamping or paper piercing.
- Fiskars Euro Personal Paper Trimmer – This compact, lightweight trimmer cuts two sheets of cardstock at one time. Easy to read measurements. Swing-out ruler measures up to 15 ½”.
- Micro-Tip Scissors – small and super sharp for detailed cutting.
- Ruler – Clear 14” ruler with measurements in inches, guide holes for evenly spaced piercing and stitching, metal straight edge for craft knife cutting, 1” and 1/8” grid marks.
- Tombow Mono Adhesive & Refill – This permanent roll-on adhesive is one of the best on the market!
- Glue Dots and Mini Glue Dots – These adhesive dots are perfect for adding mixed media such as ribbon or metals to your artwork.
- 3-D Foam Tape – Double sided foam tape, 2 rolls per package – 3/8” and 1/4" widths, 75 inches per roll – perfect for adding dimension to your artwork.
- Bonding Memories Glue & Glue Pen – two different sized tips that create both permanent and temporary bonds!
- Liquid Glass – Apply to accents or images for a glossy glaze-like effect. Also great as a heavy-duty adhesive. Fine point tip for precision.
- Sponge Daubers – place on your fingers for quick and easy ink distressing or creating soft patterns.
- Bone Folder – Perfect for scoring or making precise folds.
- Sanding Kit – 60, 100, and 220 grit 4”x4” sheets, 4-sided sanding block, and emery board for sandpaper distressing or cleaning up edges. Works wonders with our white-core cardstock!
The retail value of this bundle is over $120 - and it's yours for only $100! That's a DEAL!
In addition to the basic tools in the bundle above, I HIGHLY recommend one of our how-to books for scrapbooking and card making! These amazing books, filled with timeless patterns, can be used over and over again with different papers, embellishments and simple modifications to make each one a unique creation! Unfortunately, they are retiring and only available while supplies last. Click on the image below to see more or order yours today!
In addition to a scrapbooking or card making how-to book, you could add on an album (for scrapbooking) or one of our die-cut card/envelope packs (for card makers).
So there you have it! This will make a great starter kit for YOU or as a gift to a daughter, niece, or friend!