Here is the next layout in the series of five that I made using our online scrapbooking program - Studio J. This layout features our Lucky kit. (Click on the image to see it larger.)
The techniques I learned while making this layout include:
- Adding a photo mat behind your photo using a journaling box
- Using letters as embellishments
- Add "tabs" of cardstock or paper with journaling boxes
- Creating a title using several journaling boxes
- Using a My Stickease image to make a border
This is a great kit for boys or outdoor or water pictures. Are you interested in learning how to use Studio J? I'd love to show you! Contact me to join a group class or schedule a one-on-one class. Or click here to start playing and creating on your own!