Saturday, October 8, 2022
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Just in time for holiday papercrafting, our October - December book is full of creative and festive ideas and new products and workshops ready to delight every crafter!
Sunday, July 24, 2022
Sunday, July 17, 2022
Friday, July 15, 2022
- There are 3 exclusive themed paper collections, each with a coordinating accessory, PML Cards, and Digital Art!
- Beach Party - bright, happy, fun-in-the-sun papers and embellishments!
- Backyard Bliss - earthy, outdoor, backyard joy!
- Crisp Air - gorgeous, warm, colorful images and patterns perfect for fall!
- Three new card workshops!
- Three new scrapbooking workshops!
- A delightful new mix-in paper pack!
- Exclusive new stand alone die cuts.
- New stamps with and without coordinating thin cuts!
- Three new stamp of the month sets you will want to have!
Sunday, June 5, 2022
From now until June 30, you can enjoy simply Stamptacular savings on our high quality My Acrylix stamp sets and our Stamp + Thin Cuts sets—including five exclusive stamp sets designed just for this sale!
1) Floral Wishes
Saturday, April 30, 2022
Sunday, April 17, 2022
National Scrapbooking Day is right around the corner, and Close To My Heart has several workshop kits to choose from AND a two day event to help you celebrate with live classes walking you through the creation of each of our NSD kits!
Not only do we offer 12x12 layout kits, but also a mini album and card kits!! This one is called Many Wishes and features Distress Oxide inks and stencils. You will create 16 cards, and I promise you will LOVE this project! It is super easy, and so quick and beautiful!!
This first card uses all 4 of the colors - overlapping and blending the 3 flower colors to create a gorgeous background!
Saturday, April 2, 2022
The workshop, as designed by Close To My Heart features the use of our water color pencils to color in elements on the cards. I cut all of my papers and pieces the same, but used markers, liquid pearls, shimmer brushes and texture paste to play around with a few alternative cake decorating methods! I have added notes to each image to show what I did different. Feel free to use my ideas or come up with even better alternatives!
On the fourth card, I used our Tri-Blend markers to "frost" the cake and accented with the Sundance Shimmer Brush.